COVID-19 Tasting Room Updates
Updated: May 2021
Our tasting room is open for limited indoor and outdoor wine tasting in accordance with state guidelines. We are also available by appointment for curbside pickup.
Our Promise to You
Everyone’s safety is important to us and we have taken measures to ensure our site is appropriately sanitized, and our team is trained on PPE, social distancing, and sanitation guidelines. All of our team members have temperatures taken prior to admission into the winery. They will be wearing face coverings when serving you. If at any time you have a concern, please ask to see the manager on duty so we can assist you. Thank you for your understanding as we work through these phases together.
Your Promise to Us
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by rescheduling your appointment.
- Wear a facial covering while indoors unless you can show documentation of your fully vaccinated status per Oregon mandates.
- Social distancing and sanitary requirements that have been put in place to protect you and our other customers and employees.
- You agree to share with us your name, phone number and email address in order to comply with contact tracing rules.
- If you have any questions about these promises, please ask for a manager who will be happy to assist you.
The team at Archery Summit
Updated May 2021
A member of our tasting room team is available to assist you with questions and wine orders. Please call or email Info@ArcherySummit.com.
Wine may be ordered in advance and picked up by appointment. Simply view our calendar and select the date and time you would like to pick up your order.
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook and share your stay-at-home experiences with @ArcherySummit.